Looking for sites to find virtual assistant jobs?
In a previous post, I mentioned that virtual assistants are one of the hottest in-demand work from home jobs. In addition to providing administrative services like data entry, scheduling and general virtual office management. Virtual assistant work can consist of providing highly sought after services like:
- Proofreading Blog Posts – estimated pay: $15 to $25 per hour.
- Creating Content for Social Media – estimated pay: $15 to $40 per hour.
- Scheduling Appointments – estimated pay: $10 to $25 per hour.
- Creating Landing Pages – estimated pay: $25 to $60 per hour.
- Providing Customer Support – estimated pay: $10 to $30 per hour.
Requirements to Get Started
If you have administrative skills, a computer with internet access and the willingness to make it happen, you will have no problems finding opportunities as an virtual assistant. Although, some companies or clients may prefer you to have a college degree or several years of experience, there are plenty of opportunities for beginners.
In a continued effort to make it easier for you to find real ways to earn money from home and not overwhelm you with information, this post contains a quick reference list of 10 websites to find opportunities for virtual assistant work.
10 Good Sites to Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
1 Upwork 2 Virtual Office Temps 3 Fancy Hands 4 VА Νеtwоrkіng 5 Time Etc 6 Vіrtuаl Gal Friday 7 Virtual Assistants 8 Vicky Virtual Receptionist 9 Worldwide 101 10 Virtual Resource Services
Additional Sites to Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
Many small business owners or entrepreneurs run ads on Craigslist. The ads are generally listed in the job section under administration or part-time jobs.
Other places you can use to find opportunities for virtual assistants include:
⦁ On job boards like Indeed or Simply Hired
⦁ By joining Virtual Assistant Facebook groups
⦁ By doing a job search on Linked
If you are truly serious about making money from home as a virtual assistant, you may want to check out VANetworking– the largest Virtual Assistant Social Network online. They have thousands of member worldwide and provides a everything you need to help you get start making money from home including:
- The latest information about the VA Industry.
- How to locate the fastest growing opportunities for VAs.
- Free Virtual assistant training.
- A free online forum and more.
Want to know more? Here’s a link to their website.