If you have a background in education, one great way to earn money is with online tutoring jobs from home. These jobs are good for:
- Stay at home moms or dads
- College Students
This can be an extremely rewarding to earn money from home, especially if you enjoy helping others learn. In most cases, you have the freedom to choose the hours you want to work.
Getting Hired: Online Tutoring Jobs from Home
There is a big need for professionals who have a background in education to work at home as tutors. The requirements vary from company to company. Most online tutoring jobs from home require you to have a college degree. Some:
- Don’t require the degree to be in a specific field.
- Require you to have prior teaching, tutoring experience or have completed 2-3 years of college.
- Some require little experience ( in this case, they may require that you have a degree or are currently obtaining your degree).
- Prefer highly educated professionals who can teach specific subject matter, i.e., Algebra, English, etc.
Average Pay Rate
Pay rates vary. The average rate of pay is between $15 and $25 an hour. A few sites allow you to set your own rates. Most companies offer direct deposit or pay via PayPal and pay twice a month.
If you are interested in this rewarding way to earn money at home, here is a quick reference list of 10 sites online tutoring sites.
10 Sіtеs fоr Onlіnе Tutоrіng Jоbs from Home
Promise Cyber School
Finding Additional Opportunities
If you enjoy helping others and are looking for other rewarding ways to make money from home, you may also like, “Refer a Friend and Earn Easy Cash Online.”