It doesn’t matter if you are a freelancer, entrepreneur or making money on the side, working at home requires a tremendous amount of discipline.
With so many distractions and temptations not to work, it’s easy to get scattered.
As an entrepreneur, I am always on the lookout for software, online tools and apps that I can use to manage my time, boost productivity and just make doing everyday tasks a little bit easier. Luckily, there are thousands of online tools and apps available.
If you are new to the work from home world, here is a list of free online tools you might find useful.
12 Best Free Online Tools and Apps To Help Make Working at Home Easier
- Evernote – a great software that you can use to collect and keep track of notes, ideas, web clippings, etc. in one place. Versions: Desktop software, App
- One Note – a multifunctional software that you can use to organize notes, plan, etc. Versions: Desktop, App
- Wunderlist -an easy to use simple task management tool. Versions: Desktop, App
- Timely – an easy app that you can use to track time.
- Rescue Time – an online tool that you can use to manage time. Versions: Desktop, App
- Wave – a popular easy to use online accounting software used by millions.
- MyBrightBook – an accounting software designed for creative people.
Social Media Management
- Hootsuite – offers a free plan that you can use to manage your social media accounts.
- Everypost – offers a free plan that you can use to manage up 1 social media account per network.
This is just a small list of the thousands of online tools and apps that are available that you can use to help you stay organized, manage your time and improve productivity. Hope you find one the fits your needs.
For more tips to increase productivity while working at home, be sure to check out this article on productivity.