This post contains a quick reference list of 15 sites to find at home customer service jobs.
Home-based customer service work often involves:
- Call center work
- Taking incoming calls
- Making outgoing sales calls
- Tracking order
- Providing tech support
Many online customer service jobs at home have flexible work hours and pay anywhere from $10 up to $18 an hour (pay is generally based on your experience) . Most employers usually offer paid training.
Telecommuting jobs are great ways to make money working from home. Many large corporations outsource their clerical and administrative work. Some companies hire virtual workers as independent contractors, while others hire workers as employees.
Requirements to Get Started
You will find that most online customer service jobs will require you to have:
- A quiet working space.
- A reliable PC with high speed internet access.
- A corded or USB phone headset.
- Some may require you to have a landline phone.
A few legitimate companies charge upfront fees for equipment costs, background checks, etc. The fees are a one time cost, generally minimal and range between $50 and $100.
Is This Work at Home Job A Good Fit For You?
Not everyone is cut out for customer service work. To be successful, you will need:
- The ability to be patient with people, even when they are upset.
- The ability to avoid conflict with angry customers and listen to their problems.
- The ability to communicate clearly over the phone in a pleasant phone voice.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
With that being said, if you are still interested, here’s a quick list of 15 sites that you can use to find оnlіnе сustоmеr sеrvісе јоbs:
15 Legitimate Sites for Online Customer Service Jobs
Searching for a new job on your own can be difficult. If you’re currently employed, finding the time is even more challenging. For a more effective way to find current openings for legitimate online customer service jobs, you may want to consider using one or more of these 5 Sites to Find Work at Home Career Opportunities.