FMBG Inc takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously. We are a pro-DMCA company.
If you believe that material available on one of our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make every effort to contact the user who uploaded the material by email.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
We require DMCA notices to be filed via letter. The complaint must include full contact information in the complaint (including phone number). We will call and verify. Email is not considered to be an acceptable medium for legal complaints (with the exception: the email is digitally signed by a verified and trusted third party).
It is our policy to respond to all legal notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our policy is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov).
To file a notice of infringement with us, you will need to provide a written communication using the steps listed below. Please remember, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
If you are not sure whether the material actually infringes your copyright, we suggest that you contact your lawyer first.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the post that appears on http://www.mysite.com/example/”).
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. You must identify each web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide the URL for each allegedly infringing result, document, or item.
- Provide sufficient information that reasonably permits us to contact you.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include the following statement: I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sign the form.
- If via postal mail, send the written communication to the following address:
FMBG Inc Attn: DMCA Complaint
P O Box 3193
Memphis, TN 38173
- Or you can scan a copy of the complaint and email it to us at email@example.com.