When I starting doing research for my book, “5 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online,” I ran across a really rewarding way to earn easy cash online – making job referrals.
What could be better than helping someone find a job? And get paid for it!
Online recruitment is a multi-billion dollar business. It’s hard for employers to find good candidates, so many companies pay referral fees to help land qualified applicants.
What I found most interesting about this money making opportunity is that:
- Many companies don’t require you to be an employee to cash in.
- Many companies will pay you as much as $1,000 or more to get the right candidate.
The highest paying fees were for jobs in the tech industry.
Now, this is truly a legitimate way to earn easy cash online.
How it Work
Pros and Cons
You are probably wondering what’s the catch? Good question, here are the pros and cons so you can decide if this way to earn easy cash online is a good fit for you:
- You don’t need money or special skills to get started.
- You can do the work anytime, anywhere.
- Thousands of people are online everyday looking for work.
- Most companies pay instantly, once the person you refer is hired.
- Some of the programs have strict guidelines.
- Some programs only pay you after the person has worked a set number of days, i.e. 30 days, 90 days, etc.
- It’s not a guaranteed way to make money. You only get paid if the person you refer is hired.
- It may not be easy to find and recruit qualified candidates for some positions.
Referral Programs to Earn Easy Cash Online
If you think you are interested in this money making opportunity, I have compiled a list of 13 companies and recruiting platforms that pay referral fees.
1. FreshBooks – An online cloud accounting company. Referral Fee: $3,000.
2. Omni One – A National recruiting firm for the Engineering industry. Referral Fee: up to $250.
3. PeerBrief – A Global job recruiting platform. Referral Fee: up to $1,000.
4. Springrole – A National job recruiting platform. This company is unique in that they pay a referral fee every time one of your referrals gets an interview. Referral Fee: Fees vary.
5. Hire Magic – An Online recruiting company. Referral Fee: up to $1,000.
6. Job Hubble – A National job recruiting platform. Referral Fee: from $500 and up.
CSI Recruiting – A National recruiting firm for Oil and Gas industry. Referral Fee: up to $1,000.
8. My Peer Source – A National recruiting firm for Technology and Healthcare IT jobs. Referral Fee: $500.
Quettra.com – A Technology firm based. Referral Fee: $15,000.
10. Adams Inc – A National recruiting firm for the Financial industry. Referral Fee: $500.
11. Right Tech – Recruiting firm specializes in nationwide technical staffing. Referral Fee: up to $500.
12. YMS People – A Global job recruiting platform. Referral Fee: up to $1,000.
13. Core Medical Group – A Global recruiting firm in Healthcare industry. Referral Fee: up to $1,000.
This is just a few of the many referral programs that you can use to earn easy cash online. You can find additional opportunities, by searching online for:
⦁ Local companies in your area that offer referral programs.
⦁ Companies that offer programs in certain industries i.e. Healthcare, Trucking, etc.
Best of Luck