As I mentioned in a previous post, taking surveys for money is not my favorite way of earning extra money. I know many people are interested in legitimate surveys that pay cash, so this post is a review of Paid Viewpoint. One of my favorite survey sites that I have personally used.
In my opinion, some of the biggest problems with taking surveys for money is that:
- You never know for sure how many surveys you will qualify for.
- How much money you will earn.
- Or how much time it will take to complete a survey.
That’s not the case with Paid Viewpoint. It’s an extremely progressive and easy to use site.
Pros of Using Paid Viewpoint
- It’s 100% free to join.
- Their surveys are simple and easy to understand.
- Their surveys are short and to the point (most surveys are 3-5 minutes long).
- You don’t have to waste your time answering pre-survey questions.
- You are guaranteed to make money on every survey you take.
- They don’t fill your email inbox with offers.
- They have a great referral program, you make up to $25 telling others about the site (you will need 100+ friends to qualify).
Cons of Using Paid Viewpoint
- Your won’t get rich taking surveys for money using PaidViewpoint. But it is an easy way to earn some extra pocket money.
- Small payouts. On average, you can expect to earn $.10-$1.50 per survey depending on the length of the survey. As with all survey sites, the more surveys you take, the more money you can make per survey.
- The surveys are on a first -come, first-serve basis.
- The minimum payout is $15.00, but it can take a while to get to this amount if you are not really active on the site.
Final Thoughts on Taking Surveys for Money
In my opinion, Paid Viewpoint is an easy way to make “extra” money over the long-term. It’s definitely not a way to replace your job. As with any pay per task site, in order to make money, you have to be consistent when you take surveys.
Keep in mind, the number of surveys and the amount money that you can earn varies from person to person. You may qualify for more, or less, and may get paid more, or less, than I did.
If taking surveys for money on Paid Viewpoint, sounds interesting to you, you can click here to get started today and be on your way to earning extra money today.